Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Katie Piper Before And After

Katie Piper Before And After

Katie Piper Before And After: The Model Katie Piper seven weeks after the attack with sulfuric acid, readied for her release from the hospital.Katie Piper 26 years old, is a former model and aspiring to television presenter, but her future was turn on another direction, she was in London street on March 2008 when a stranger, threw acid in her face.She recalled:”The pain was so bad I thought this guy’s thrown a match at me… I thought I must be a big orange fireball because it’s so painful”, “I remember bits of my face were coming off and bits were coming away, and my clothes were all evaporating and I was panicking. I was banging on the windows of the shops and people were scared.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments