Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

I Dont Sleep Walk in My Films: Tanushree Dutta

I Dont Sleep Walk in My Films: Tanushree Dutta

Tanushree Dutta believes in working hard and striving for the best in each of her outings. Though she has encountered people in the industry who have presumably sleep walked through their role due to their existing star status, Tanushree has a different philosophy altogether when it comes to her work. “There are a lot of actors who sleep walk through their roles after they acquire a certain star status. They just concentrate on ensuring good presentation via means of hair and make up and forget all about performance. However, I can’t follow their path. Regardless of the standing that I may have in the industry, I believe in putting a lot of effort in bringing to fore the real essence of my role”, says Tanushree Dutta who saw some good critical acclaim coming her way in last month’s release ROKKK where she played the role of a possessed woman.

Post a Comment

0 Comments