Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski Regis And Kelly


Jillian and Ed on Regis and Kelly: ‘The Insider’ has just broken the mystery the people were looking for, Are Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski still together? Obviously, yes!!! Jillian and Ed were interviewed by ‘The Insider’ when they were backstage at “Live with Regis & Kelly.”

Jillian Harris talked about her relationship with her new fiance, “We are exactly natural together, and I am quite confident that I will not let Ed go ever.” Jillian said, “Ed’s first meeting with my family was a big part of why I gave Ed the final rose. He looked to me like a person I was just waiting for, and that I just could not live without him.”

Ed Swiderski also described his feelings of finding love, “It is exactly more real than it looks.” The engaged couple are very happy of finding the true love. They said, “They are just looking forward to get married, and they have already planned to marry within a year.”




Post a Comment

0 Comments